New to me 01 426

1 reply to this topic
  • psmith994

Posted March 19, 2014 - 01:14 PM

Just bought a 01 426. Its been sitting for a few years in the weather, open side cases and all. I've managed to get it running and have flushed all water out of the motor (I think) but should I do anything else to it before taking it out on the trail? I've never owned one of these and I've been looking at the free mods as well. Which I will do.
Also. Anybody out there got a tank for this thing that they wanna sell? These damn things are pricey!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KIRKIE

Posted May 02, 2014 - 05:13 PM

I have one for a 98 wr 400 in like new condition. put an IMS on my bike 6 months in.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.