graphics and seat cover needed.

12 replies to this topic
  • barry

Posted January 08, 2002 - 10:57 PM

My YZ 400F in is need of some graphics and a seat cover. The factory graphics are spoiled that are on it and i would like to know if any one has some factory oem yamaha graphics or any other nice YZF graphics that they would sell me for under a $100. Either just graphics or graphics and matching seat cover.

anything would be appreciated thanks for your time.

• PK

Posted January 08, 2002 - 12:17 PM

If your willing to spend $100, you can find some yourself. I have seen them on sale (graphics and a seat cover) for $100. Try www.mxsouth.com
They have a great selection and have specials from time to time along with pictures so you can see what they look like. OEM graphics don't last very long compared to a quality aftermarket brand.

Pat

• canadianbeast

Posted January 08, 2002 - 03:17 PM

hey, try Factory Effex for new sticky's and covers. They have a great "gripper" seat cover and OEM graphics or fancy ones.

• Xenracer

Posted January 08, 2002 - 03:23 PM

Check out Stroker for graphics and seat covers...
The website is down currently down for revisions
(www.strokerspeed.com)

but you can call them at
760-948-2871

• humbertob

Posted January 08, 2002 - 07:29 PM

Hey Barry, better check out www.denniskirk.com the graphics on my YZ400F are from there, check my last post and take a look at my bike, you'll be surprised with the price of this graphics, only 40 dlls including shipping and handling fees and the package includes shroud, gas tank, air box and 5 bonus Factory Effex little stickers !

Hope This help Barry ! :)

• Harvey_Mushman

Posted January 08, 2002 - 09:36 PM

try www.acerbis.com they are closing out YZ 400 stock

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dhowell

Posted January 10, 2002 - 03:23 AM

Does anyone know the web address for Slik Graphics?

• Rusty

Posted January 10, 2002 - 04:56 AM

http://www.oneindustries.com

• Hootna

Posted January 10, 2002 - 05:55 AM

Yeah try Factory Effex!!!
Just checked out their web page and found some pretty cool looking Graphics for 98-99 400 for $35 and the matchinbg seat cover for like $40.

You may just give them a call, I would assume that this being the start of the new season they should have a bunch of stuff from last year they want to sell cheap.

Oh and check on E-Bay there are some great deals. They have some graphics + cover for 35$ but it is white so you would need new plastic...

Anyway good luck..

DA HOOT

• dhowell

Posted January 10, 2002 - 06:04 AM

Sorry, after reading my last post, I should have been more clear. I didn't mean slick as in cool, there is a company called Slik Graphics. The only place I see there stuff is on mx-south, but they only have two items which are not the latest model years. I just wanted to go directly to thier page to see their full line of graphics.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

• kirktemp

Posted January 10, 2002 - 05:40 PM

I have a ONE Industries gripper seat cover that matches a decal set. The seat cover retails for $70, I'll give it to you for $45 plus shipping.
check out ONE Industries web sit. They have really nice sets, and the decals hole up really well.

Kirk

• kirktemp

Posted January 10, 2002 - 05:41 PM

I have a ONE Industries gripper seat cover that matches a decal set. The seat cover retails for $70, I'll give it to you for $45 plus shipping.
check out ONE Industries web sit. They have really nice sets, and the decals hold up really well.

Kirk

• barry

Posted January 14, 2002 - 11:16 AM

Hey thanks everyone for the help. I have found some prety nice sticker kits and some nice seat covers on the sites that you all have posted.

Also for Kirktemp are you selling the graphics and the seat cover for $45??
or just the seat cover?

thanks again for everyones time and research.

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.