My new wr

5 replies to this topic
  • 41racing

Posted March 15, 2014 - 09:18 AM

Just picked up this bike a week ago thought I'd share a pic and plans for it. It has the mountain horse on it now but did come with all the stock parts. The bike is a '13 wr450 and the mountain horse is a '14 ST kit. I plan to make it street legal mostly for crushing around the gravel roads, probably do some single track and obviously use it in the snow. It already has the competition kit on it and came with the gytr tuner. Would like to get a slip on and maybe turn the exhaust cam back a tooth if that still applies to this model.

Edit
Forgot to attach picimage.jpg

Edited by 41racing, March 15, 2014 - 09:20 AM.

• MtnAddict

Posted March 15, 2014 - 12:56 PM

That is so badass!! I would love to get one of those track kits...

• 3Deuces

Posted March 17, 2014 - 08:28 AM

Is it possible to do a wheelie (or ski-ie :thinking: ) with the track on there?  My son was talking about these last night and we were wondering...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • coops13782

Posted March 17, 2014 - 11:49 AM

That is epic!!

• 41racing

Posted March 17, 2014 - 07:58 PM

Is it possible to do a wheelie (or ski-ie :thinking: ) with the track on there?  My son was talking about these last night and we were wondering...

It is possible but nothing like a bike on tires. You definitely have to try and have a little help from the terrain to get it the ski up very high. It will pull it off a half a foot to a foot almost whenever you want. I also think I can adjust the rear suspension to give a lot of ski lift but I think it would handle poorly. It's a blast though!!

• 3Deuces

Posted March 18, 2014 - 04:50 AM

Cool, thanks for the info.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.