Fasst FleXX bar pics on my XR650R

6 replies to this topic
  • qadsan

Posted January 12, 2004 - 08:13 PM

I have a bad habit of spending money when I don't get out to ride enough :). I've been reading some good comments on the Fasst FleXX bars in the CRF & YZF foums and just had to try them out. They come with a 30 day money back guarantee, which I'll gladly use if I don't like them. I just installed them tonight and they feel great so far sitting/standing on bike, but I won't get a chance to really try them until this weekend...maybe...hopefully. These are the 14 degree bend and they have a little less sweep than the Pro Taper CR-HI bars I was running and a little bit more rise with the way I have them setup. Here's a picture for anyone curious.

Posted Image

And here's their web site for more info.
http://www.fasstco.c...flexx_bars.html

• BrianVT

Posted January 13, 2004 - 02:55 AM

Pretty pricey but looks like a great product.
B.t.w., your pic isn't showing.
I'm real anxious to hear your review.
Good luck,
BC

• qadsan

Posted January 13, 2004 - 08:32 AM

Hmmm...the pic was showing last night, or so I thought it was :) Yeah, they were pricey, but they had a terrific Christmas sale that helped to inspire my decision :D. Here's a link to the picture, which I hope works.

http://www.imagestat...dd.jpg.orig.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BrianVT

Posted January 13, 2004 - 09:09 AM

Nope.
Looks like we'd have to open imagestation.

• qadsan

Posted January 13, 2004 - 10:33 AM

It appears I need my own web space to do this properly as the freebee image hosting service I tried isn't as forgiving as I hoped. In anycase, I just posted the picture in the Yahoo XR650R photos section incase anyone wants to see it. Here's the link, but you'll need to be a member of that group to see the photo.

http://photos.groups...view=t&.hires=t

• LOOPOUT

Posted January 13, 2004 - 10:41 AM

those bars are great! My buddy Rapture got them and praised them but i was still a bit skeptical.. well i rode his CRF on a nasty whooped out track the other week & man it was a huge difference...

worth the $$ :)

• BrianVT

Posted January 13, 2004 - 11:37 AM

F.y.i.,
You may not know (I just found out) that most ISPs provide each account with some storage space, usually around 10meg.
Download free FTP software (I use SmartFTP) and call your ISP and they'll tell you where/how to access it.
Then you can store/host your pics there.
Cheers,

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.