Snowpack for Lower Michigan

For work today, I drove south to Lake. Then Northeast to Alger. Further North to Rose City then back down to West Branch. When I finished up in West Branch, I drove back North of N. Higgins Lake towards Fife Lake finally home to Traverse City.

Not really sure how many miles, but I did notice the snow is disappearing quickly. Still covered everywhere, but lots of ground exposed in areas near Prudenville and Roscommon.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know how tomahawk looks? Hoping to get up there for a first ride sometime this month. I can ride down where I live right now so it's making me anxious!

I was up by our place last weekend. Off of 115 between  Clare and Cadillac. So figure around Marion. Still 12-14 inches in the woods.  I bet you have at least

2-3 weeks

I was up by our place last weekend. Off of 115 between  Clare and Cadillac. So figure around Marion. Still 12-14 inches in the woods.  I bet you have at least

2-3 weeks

Man, that's crazy. I was hoping most of it was thawed by now like it is down near Ann Arbor. I guess all we can do is hope for some warm weather!

How big is New Hudson anyhow, lol....growing up in Milford (and now in Wixom), New Hudson to me is like, 96 and Milford Rd, haha.

C'mon now. We have a Wally World, Tractor Supply and the New Hudson Inn. We are happnin. Spent my teen years in Walled Lake. Lived in Stratford Villa after I got married and moved into New Hudson in "88".