Loudest exhaust

26 replies to this topic
  • mxmaddman

Posted March 14, 2014 - 06:56 AM

FMF Q4 is loudest/deepest. Get that one.

• UtahTrailRider

Posted March 14, 2014 - 09:04 AM

FMF Q4 is loudest/deepest. Get that one.

#1 I have a Q4 on all my two strokes they're insane

Save the two stroke.

• Rocky739

Posted March 14, 2014 - 11:21 AM

Yep a baby seal bleeds to death from it's ears everytime I start my bike with the Q4, makes me feel like a man..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted March 14, 2014 - 04:12 PM

Dr D is the Loudest I've ever heard, my mate has one on his wr426.

It barks so bad.

Makes my Yoshi sound stock.

Tell him it needs packing.  They aren't that loud.

• RockerYZWR

Posted March 14, 2014 - 08:19 PM

To the OP, look at Rocket Exhaust as well. They have an application for the WR that I briefly considered and they look nice. Not 100% sure on the compatibility of the '06 to later systems though.

Anyway, a loud exhaust should not be hard to come by.

• DunmireD001

Posted March 17, 2014 - 02:54 AM

FMF POWERCORE 4. Remove the silencer baffle and it will put a Harley to shame.

• YZ250SubGuy

Posted April 01, 2014 - 06:33 PM

To the OP, look at Rocket Exhaust as well. They have an application for the WR that I briefly considered and they look nice. Not 100% sure on the compatibility of the '06 to later systems though.

Anyway, a loud exhaust should not be hard to come by.

My son is sponsored by Rocket and uses one on his red 250. I just ordered the slip on FIM model with a spark arrest for my 2012 WR. Can't wait. These exhausts are built tough. He looped his last year and we were able to save the can. An Fmf can't compare in build quality. Also, if you call to order, Mrs Leib (CEO 's wife) answers the phone.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.