Enduro engineering guards

3 replies to this topic
  • avlisj

Posted March 06, 2014 - 09:18 PM

Gonna get the EE guards for my '14 wr450. They have two post options, one that's straight and the other looks like it can either be mounted to raise or lower the guard ( evolution clamp)
Anyone running these?
Which one gave the cleanest fit?

Thanks

• HutchWR

Posted April 17, 2014 - 04:01 PM

I have the evo ones on my Drz and love them very strong. Going to buy a new pair for the new wr I just bought. 

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RMK800

Posted April 20, 2014 - 08:11 AM

I like them also. I have them on toe of my bikes. Here is some on my sons 250x. I like that they have the option of black or aluminum color for the bar.
ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398010299.062871.jpg

• KennyMc

Posted April 20, 2014 - 11:03 AM

Gonna get the EE guards for my '14 wr450. They have two post options, one that's straight and the other looks like it can either be mounted to raise or lower the guard ( evolution clamp)
Anyone running these?
Which one gave the cleanest fit?
Thanks

I believe that just allows for easier routing of the brake and clutch cables. It really isn't for adjustability of the guard position themselves.

Both options for the EE guards utilize the straight bar coming back to the bar ends. I don't know if you have ever used this type of handguards before or not. It is a personal preferance. The other option is the CYCRA handguards that have the bend to the aluminum as they come back to the bar ends. I use this type. My hands don't feel as cramped in, but again, this is a personal choice on feel.
image.jpg

Edited by KennyMc, April 20, 2014 - 11:05 AM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.