RR- Little Sahara and an apology

3 replies to this topic
  • MikeOK

Posted January 07, 2002 - 05:07 AM

I spent the weekend out at the dunes at Little Sahara in western Oklahoma. This was my first trip there and will definately not be my last. That was one of the best trips I've ever been on. You haven't lived until you powerslide up and around those dunes tapped out in 5th... wow! The jumping was a little harder than I expected, or maybe just different. I was real conservative the first day doing 40-50 footers while the others I was with were doing 90'+. The second day I did finally figure it out and I was in there with them, but it still felt very much different than jumping on a track.

And I think I owe you race gas users an apology. I have been the world's biggest critic of race gas, always saying that if you don't need it for your $30,000 pickup why would you need it in a $5,000 bike. I tried it out there and I hate to admit it but you guys were right, I was wrong. I've never experienced such a performance boost from something so simple as changing gas... They were selling it at a pump at a local gas station so I decided to spring for the $5 a gallon stuff. Wow, what a difference it made, my bike never ran better... I will be using race gas at moto's from now on.

• sonic

Posted December 19, 2002 - 08:04 PM

f

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sonic

Posted December 19, 2002 - 08:05 PM

fvv

• sonic

Posted December 19, 2002 - 08:05 PM

fvvv

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.