2014 YZ 450 OTD Price?

3 replies to this topic
  • savagex

Posted March 02, 2014 - 05:27 PM

I have been looking at the new YZ 450 and am interested to know what you guys are paying Out The Door in the southern California area?

There aren't any incentives on the '14 right now, so I have heard an OTD range from $9500 - $8500.

Has anyone found a lower deal?

• souliog

Posted March 03, 2014 - 06:28 AM

try cycletrader.com

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture12.PNG

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • savagex

Posted March 03, 2014 - 09:43 AM

Unfortunatly those prices are no where near the OTD price. One dealership listed one for $6,999, by the time we were done talking they were over 9500!

side note I found this thread, http://www.thumperta...he-door-prices/

I can move my comments over there

• Denaki

Posted March 03, 2014 - 02:31 PM

$8050 otd in Nor Cal for the white one, I had a different dealer tell me that the whites were $100 more than blue. The dealer I got it from sald no price difference so I had to have the white with black rims plus they give me 20% off all parts and accessories for buying the bike there.

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.