HELP, VIBRATION!!!

1 reply to this topic
  • felixx

Posted January 06, 2002 - 10:14 PM

Hey someone help me out please. I just swapped out my stock bars for a set of renthal fat bars and now i have vibration. It's so bad it's making my hand s go numb!!.I thought mabey they were loose so i took them off and tightened them down to make sure. Is there anything i can do to fix this, and why is it doing this. Any comment would help...Thanks

John

2001 yz426

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SMP

Posted January 06, 2002 - 11:00 AM

Did you install a new triple clamp or are you using the universal adapter? I also have the Fat Bars, but used a new Applied upper clamp and did not get any vibration.

Double check your motor mounts, it's a long shot but they may have gotten loose at the same time you installed the bars.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.