riding stabalizers

21 replies to this topic
  • Hick

Posted January 16, 2004 - 08:55 AM

Most of the guys I have seen run WER or Scotts on the bottom clamp above the fender. Can this setup be run with our headlights?

I'm pretty sure the low mount will work, you may need to trim your front plate/headlight bracket slightly. If you have a YZ plate you have to put a hole in it.

Scott's lists the low-mount kit for all WRs, so I'm sure it is doable. You may call them and ask where/how the strut clears the WR's plate/headlight.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TomM

Posted January 20, 2004 - 08:59 PM

I have had both Scotts and RTT. In addition to the benefits described above of the RTT I would like to add another. It actually works better than Scotts. I have had both on the same bike and the Scotts worked well, but in some situations the bike was still a bit squirrely. I wouldn't have realized it without comparing it to the RTT. With the RTT, the bike is absolutely rock solid with zero squirrelyness.

Tom M

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.