Needle ocfhn for WR250?

6 replies to this topic
  • Robert

Posted January 05, 2002 - 02:16 PM

Anyone have any experience with this needle on the 250? Your help would be appreciated. :)

• James_Dean

Posted January 05, 2002 - 02:27 PM

You might get more response on the 250 forum :)

• Robert

Posted January 05, 2002 - 02:44 PM

If you check you will find I asked the Question there. If you have a proper answer don't be afraid to give it up.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • James_Dean

Posted January 06, 2002 - 05:57 PM

I didn't mean to avoid your question and was hoping you would start the thread over there where more riders could add to it.

I brought a thread back to the top named "Want More Mid-range Power?" on the 250 forum where this was originated.

• Robert

Posted January 07, 2002 - 12:30 PM

Thanks James.I have already ordered the new needle and am getting excited about trying it out. I have checked the link over the 250 side. Have you any idea why they come with a different model of needle ie: the OB series? :)

• James_Dean

Posted January 07, 2002 - 02:51 PM

OBxxx is stock plated aluminum (Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, KTM )

OCxxx is aftermarket, made from brass material (Sudco, Carb Parts, etc)

• Robert

Posted January 08, 2002 - 11:39 AM

Thanks again. :)

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.