California title/reg/stickers?????

2 replies to this topic
  • Stew

Posted January 04, 2002 - 11:47 AM

Hey fellow dudes
My bud is thinking of buying a Bike from Canada
(it is way cheaper). has anybody out there bought a Canadian bike and brought it back to California?? How difficult was it to get the stickers/reg/title for the bike when you presented the Canadian paperwork.
The bike will come with a NVIS (Canadian equiv of the MSO) or a registration from a Canadian province and the US Customs immediate entry invoice to show the bike legally entered the US.
Along with a bill of sale you would think that this would be sufficient???
Anybody with experience or knows someone I can talk to about this, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kev426

Posted January 05, 2002 - 09:54 AM

you should try this ? on the wr side. i know there is a few guys in ca with canuk bikes.

• PK

Posted January 06, 2002 - 06:20 PM

Better yet, go on the CR450 site. Seems alot of guys are buying their bikes in Canada and bringing em back to the states. A bill of sale and certificate of origin should suffice, leave the Canadian stuff out and he may just get a green sticker.

Related Content

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.