2014 Plastic

5 replies to this topic
  • CZRoger

Posted February 07, 2014 - 04:38 PM

Anyone know of any aftermarket companies with replacement plastics yet? i.e. Side panels?

• krony506

Posted February 08, 2014 - 11:49 AM

UFO and Acerbis is telling me at least 2 more weeks.

• motojase316

Posted February 08, 2014 - 04:13 PM

Can't Understand why it takes so long. these companies specialize in making plastic, The Bike has been available for 6 months now. they need to pick up their game.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • krony506

Posted February 09, 2014 - 06:33 AM

I agree since the 450 has been out so long. 

• CZRoger

Posted February 09, 2014 - 11:10 AM

Thanks

• CZRoger

Posted May 30, 2014 - 10:41 AM

Ordered directly from Cycra some side panels for the 2014, they sent me 2013 and older. They have yet to resolve the issue, although they're happy to keep my money for two plus weeks now... but that's another story.

Anyone had any luck with UFO or Acerbis? I need some replacements fast as the stockers are pretty hammered from battle.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.