FMF Exhaust

3 replies to this topic
  • slr

Posted February 06, 2014 - 08:22 AM

Thinking of getting the Megabomb head pipe and Exhaust im not sure, Q4, Powercore 4 or Ti Powercore. Want low end power, sound dont care all come with inserts but i dont know if Q4 can be opened up. I ride a WR450 2007, trails to Grand Prix. Thanks for any info

• RockerYZWR

Posted February 06, 2014 - 05:54 PM

I don't think you'd be disappointed whatsoever with the Megabomb/Q4 combo. That's what I went with and there is a substantial difference in low-mid-high power and rev and it's not so loud as to make you deaf or piss others off. But it has a great powerful sound for sure that you notice as soon as you begin to turn it over after installing it. Still get a nice crack with the throttle without being obnoxious sat all. Personal opinion here, but I'd consider the Q4 the perfect sound. Megabomb is noticeable over stock, but so is any larger diameter pipe.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cubera

Posted February 06, 2014 - 06:47 PM

Powercore 4 on the stock head pipe(2013) is very good. Pulls hard off idle to the limiter.

• slr

Posted February 07, 2014 - 08:16 AM

Thank you. I think i will go with the Q4. I only have stock with a bigger tip. So i hope it will be much better than stock  :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.