Help needed acquiring restyled YZ yellow front fender

2 replies to this topic
  • fixitandy

Posted February 02, 2014 - 03:25 AM

Hey there, I have retro-ed my 07 450 with the Hurricane Hannah yellow plastics & graphics, but I really want the UFO plastics restyled YZ yellow front fender to really finish it off, the problem is the UFO importer in Australia is not gonna bring it in, the part No is YA04833-102 & retails for $39.99 but get this thet want $70 US to post the thing! just want a new mate in US to help me get my hands on one at a realistic price, help any-one, cheers Andy, & yes I have looked in TT store.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sherco67

Posted February 02, 2014 - 04:38 AM

E-Bay Item number:

• fixitandy

Posted February 06, 2014 - 01:03 PM

E-Bay Item number:

Thanks once again Man, I just beat you to the punch & found it at Grim Reaper MX for $85US supplied & delivered, very happy with that, Casey at GRMX was awesome to deal with, thoroughly recommend em' , will post ya some pics when new front guard & graphics go on, cheers mate. Andy.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.