FMF Titanium 4 vs. White Bros. E-Series?

7 replies to this topic
  • 600ish

Posted January 08, 2004 - 09:46 PM

I am looking for some feedback as to what kind of exhaust system for low to mid power and noise is not an issue, would be best for an XR600. I have been looking at the FMF Tit-4 and White Bros. E-Series. I currently have an old wornout Cobra pipe and muffler. I am only buying the muffler and midpipe right now and the headpipe later.

• Roll_it_on

Posted January 09, 2004 - 10:42 AM

I had a white brothers on my xr600 and I loved it. It made good power, was tuneable and high quality. I liked the fact that I could put in the quiet core for dual sporting the bike and easily remove it for the dirt. I also loved the sound. :)

• slip

Posted January 09, 2004 - 03:54 PM

I have a White Bros E-Series on my L and love it. I have it tuned for quieter sound (6 disc) and more low end power. I say go for it, since the motors are a lot alike. You won't regret it. :)

• Carlisle1972

Posted January 10, 2004 - 10:05 AM

Hey 600ish I dont know if you have herd but noise is a huge issue. Put the money into a quiet pipe or your suspension and keep the stock one. Dont be that guy with the loud pipe when we are all fighting to keep riding areas open, you are just working against us. A main complaint is the noise. If you get one DONT come to Colorado for sure. Not trying to be a jerk but after riding for 25 years in colorado we are loosing trails everyday. Thanks for not buying a loud pipe.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 600ish

Posted January 10, 2004 - 01:59 PM

The reason I say noise is not an issue is because I'm riding on 29,000 acres of private property my brother owns in South Georgia with not so much as a house within 10 miles in any direction. I am definitely well aware of the trouble many riders are causing with all of the so-called enviromentalists in this country(that's another subject)and I am on your side on protecting riding areas for all of us. I just happen to have the good fortune of having a filthy, stinking, rich brother who likes to buy land. Take care.

Posted January 10, 2004 - 06:03 PM

hey 600 thats only 45 sq mil Wow thats a lot of land. I have a E series and love it but its the only one i have ever had other than stock

• qadsan

Posted January 10, 2004 - 07:52 PM

...I'm riding on 29,000 acres of private property my brother owns in South Georgia...

Wow! That's way kool!!! :)

• Carlisle1972

Posted January 11, 2004 - 07:25 AM

Right on im jealous I have to drive at least an hour and a half for that.

Related Content

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  41 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.