2012 YZ450F Best Skid Plate?

4 replies to this topic
  • Frasewave

Posted February 01, 2014 - 08:15 AM

Hi i was just wondering if anyone has found a good skid plate for the 2012 yz450f, i currently have the works connection skid plate and it works well, however it is a pain for oil changes and for taking it on and off can be a hastle.

• WouldsAssassin

Posted February 04, 2014 - 02:07 PM

I have a Cycra skid plate, but I think you might already have the best option. Skid plates are always a hassle for oil changes. We just have to deal with it because it's always better than a cracked/punctured case.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RLV199

Posted February 04, 2014 - 03:15 PM

Light speed! Easy to get off to change oil and its tough as nails!

• nsdqnav

Posted February 04, 2014 - 07:43 PM

Devol is awesome and can be kept on for oil changes

• Mtrain730

Posted February 05, 2014 - 05:19 AM

Pretty happy with devol it is tough and has good coverage I think it's easier too just take it off for oil changes gives me a chance too clean under it too. It does what it's suppose too.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.