The Pink Challenge! *help needed*

10 replies to this topic
  • ToAd21

Posted February 01, 2014 - 07:30 AM

Hey guys, 

basically i need help to find as much pink bling for a wr450f as possible! For example, Radiator hoses, petrol pipe etc! this is just a reccy because i dont know what year of wr450f i will get yet(im waiting on a '06)

any help would be appreciated! and yes i am a guy and the reason i want pink is 1 i love the colour pink and hate that its been bread into everyone that its a girls colour and 2 i want to be different! :)

• jimmym

Posted February 01, 2014 - 07:45 AM

1. Pink is a girls color.
2. Congrats for rising above the stereotype and being your own man.
3. Spray paint will probably be your best friend in this situation.
Good luck, I would love to see the finished product.

• ToAd21

Posted February 01, 2014 - 08:47 AM

ive never fit in the box.. im colour blind also so pink look really bright to me so its even better ;P

• ToAd21

Posted February 01, 2014 - 08:58 AM

and i dont mean the plastics btw, they are going to be blue or black! same with the wheels they will be black its just the pipes and stuff like the chain guide i want to have pink!

• flyandride

Posted February 01, 2014 - 12:13 PM

Pink is a girl color.  And yes, you will be different.  If you go to barbie.com you can find plenty of pink bling!

Edited by flyandride, February 01, 2014 - 12:19 PM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ToAd21

Posted February 01, 2014 - 12:34 PM

brainwashed! :p and a hippy with that state of mind is no hippy! ;D

• Krannie McKranface

Posted February 01, 2014 - 06:16 PM

Pink plastics would be better than Black plastics anyway........

• ToAd21

Posted February 02, 2014 - 07:15 AM

maybe i should of said i was a woman, i probs would of got more and less sarcastic replys! :( 

• Krannie McKranface

Posted February 02, 2014 - 08:20 AM

maybe i should of said i was a woman, i probs would of got more and less sarcastic replys! :(

I doubt it. 

You guys over there do some decidedly different styling ques to your rides.... what ever floats your boat.

web-saietta-pa.jpg

• ToAd21

Posted February 02, 2014 - 08:32 AM

that looks like it rammed into the back of a bus ahaha! 

thanks for ur input anyway guys! has sort of made me more determined!

• Krannie McKranface

Posted February 02, 2014 - 08:40 AM

You could always use Powdercoating on the metal parts. That is pretty limitless, color-wise.

https://www.google.c...rt.htm;1000;740

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.