00'426 trade for 250f??

3 replies to this topic
  • True520

Posted January 03, 2002 - 05:46 PM

Hello,
I could trade a 00'520sx or a 00'426f (both in stock,perfect conition.) for a wr/or/yz250f. I
think the smaller bike would fit my laid-back riding style. I live near Asheville, NC and could
drive some.
Thanks,
mitchtruett@hotmail.com

• SM421

Posted January 04, 2002 - 02:53 PM

True520,
What you really need to do is keep one of your thumpers and get yourself a top notch 2 stroke.

As luck would have it I have a 00' YZ250 that is in excellent condition, which I would be willing to trade for one of your thumpers. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • True520

Posted January 07, 2002 - 06:39 AM

sm421,
No thanks,
I didn't even think I could ride until I bought
a 4-stroke...alot more controlable for me.
Thanks for the offer though.
Mitch

• Hurricane

Posted January 17, 2002 - 08:35 AM

True 520

I've got a decked out 99' DR350X I would trade you for one of them. It has a Biggun exhaust, Vortex airbox, SRC fork brace, suspension has been reworked by Thumper with gold valves, and much more. Bike was bought new April 99' and has been well maintained. It's a well mannered bike with a good low end grunt, great woods bike. Just a thought.

Chris

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.