1 1/8 to 7/8 Adapter?

3 replies to this topic
  • mr.deeds

Posted January 24, 2014 - 05:57 PM

So I'm pretty sure that asking this question will just get me responses about how big bars are lots better than 7/8.... but I'm going to try anyway.  I have a 2013 wr 450 (big bars) and want to put the smaller ones on.  Does anyone know of a adapter that will fit in there and let me do this?  I know that they go the other way because I have some of those from other bikes I've had.  It's just that I have quite a few real nice 7/8 bars that I had on hand... and for me they have held up better than the 1 1/8.  Thanks.

• OLHILLBILLY

Posted January 24, 2014 - 06:08 PM

These.. http://brpmoto.com/p...ategory_id=1945

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Navaho6

Posted January 24, 2014 - 06:10 PM

Did that on my '09 with the BRP adapters.

• mr.deeds

Posted January 24, 2014 - 06:32 PM

Thanks.... that was fast.  Exactly what I was looking for. 

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.