My WR has been giving me fits with the Charging system. Here are the symptoms:
1. The Bike with a good quality battery fully charged with electric start and run good. The headlight and tail light work.
2. During the rides the bike will not start with the E-Start after about 4-6 stops. The Bike had a good quality battery(I am not sure now because of the problem).
3. It does not appear the battery is being charged when tested on the DC volt meter. However, the lights are bright when the bike is running.
4. I have a new Starter and I replaced the stator about a year ago thinking that was the problem. I also have a new Starter relay.
1. Do I still have a Stator issue? If so, how do I test it?
2. Is there a diode controller or a relay that could be the issue. If so, how do I test it?
Need Help Thanks