Wanted......Stock XR650R Shock Spring

5 replies to this topic
  • CJPilot

Posted January 07, 2004 - 08:57 PM

Hey guys. Does anybody have a stock rear spring they are wanting to get rid of? My bike has a Eibach on it set up for a 225 pounder and I'm about 185 with gear. I tried to get my sag set correctly and I ran out of spring length before I could get 100mm of sag. So......looks like I need a lighter spring!

I'll even swap somebody out if they need a stiffer spring. I'd have to check and see what rate Eibach is on it though.

Thanks,
Dave

• FlyByWire

Posted January 07, 2004 - 09:05 PM

Im getting ready to pull mine out, need to swap it for a 12 eibach (280lb rider), I can set you up with it once i get it out, i just dont know when Im going to get it set up..
Brett :)

• CJPilot

Posted January 07, 2004 - 09:48 PM

Brett,

That would be great, let me know when you get it done and I'll be happy to buy it off you. Maybe we can hook up for a ride since I'm in Seal Beach. I'm always riding solo down here!

Here's my e-mail davidrainey@earthlink.net

Thanks,
Dave :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • drex

Posted January 07, 2004 - 11:52 PM

Do you happen to know exactly which Eibach it is? I'm 225 - 230 and am looking for one. Would be happy to take it off your hands for a reasonable price or if the other trade doesn't work out do a swap for my stock spring.

Dan / Orange County / danielrex@hotmail.com

• jws

Posted January 08, 2004 - 04:36 AM

i will trade you my stock spring for your spring and give yours to dan :) my stock spring is out of my bike in a box in the garage - the only thing i ask is dan comes by and gets the spring and sets up the rest with you.

jws.840@cox.net
home 949 388 1651
cell 949 230 9298

jeff :D

• drex

Posted January 08, 2004 - 11:08 AM

Sounds great to me! I'll contact Dave by e-mail.

Thanks, Jeff, I'll give you a call, probably on Friday sometime.

Dan

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.