Supercross

2 races, 2 winners so far. Who's gonna win race 3 ?

78 replies to this topic
  • Toylee_roosta

Posted January 16, 2014 - 08:06 AM

What does age have to do with anything? Nothing. You just don't like being called out by a 15 yr old for your idiotic statement. So '' get over'' yourself! Next time I'll just keep my opinion to myself, because I wouldn't want offend anyone.

No offense.  You just look like an idiot & no one gives two shits about your opinion  :thumbsup: .

• OkieTwister

Posted January 16, 2014 - 08:14 AM

Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-D

• 250MXer

Posted January 16, 2014 - 08:23 AM

No offense.  You just look like an idiot & no one gives two shits about your opinion  :thumbsup: .

yeah I look like the idiot. not the person that wished season ending harm on a rider. sorry for the mix up. and evidently you do or you wouldn't keep leaving replies. im done tho

• Toylee_roosta

Posted January 16, 2014 - 08:25 AM

yeah I look like the idiot. not the person that wished season ending harm on a rider. sorry for the mix up. and evidently you do or you wouldn't keep leaving replies. im done tho

You cared enough to start, sweet cheeks  :thumbsup: .  Now run along like you promised & get a tissue since you argue like a girl.  Start something, run your mouth then try to claim the high ground, run to bedroom, slam door, have a good cry   :lol:  :lol: .  How did you get so much estrogen?  Milk?

Edited by Toylee_roosta, January 16, 2014 - 08:36 AM.

• MRD RACING

Posted January 16, 2014 - 08:31 AM

JS7 mentioned in the interview with Holley last weekend there were some bike issues. Does that mean practice only for A2 or mid pack finish?

If the red headed kid doesnt bust his ass. He wins and might even see CR on the box again.

give me a break ! ............ he is JS , he has the skill to win on anything no matter how bad it is Right ? ......... he won on the blue devil didn't he ? ......... did he really drop the bike excuse ? :lol:

• MRD RACING

Posted January 16, 2014 - 08:34 AM

I bet you're not :lol:

You cared enough to start, sweet cheeks  :thumbsup: .  Now run along like you promised & get a tissue since you argue like a girl.  Start something, run your mouth then try to claim the high ground  :lol:  :lol: .  How did you get so much estrogen?  Milk?

soy

• Toylee_roosta

Posted January 16, 2014 - 08:38 AM

I bet you're not :lol:

soy

I love these tough talking newbs.  "How dare you say something negative!!!"  I bet RV is reading this & is gonna thank him for his chivalry then invite him to come over & ride his clapped out 1996 yz   :lol:

• OkieTwister

Posted January 16, 2014 - 10:18 AM

aww comeon we all know the only rider to read the forums is chad reed. :rolleyes:

:lol:

• yzdaddy

Posted January 16, 2014 - 01:32 PM

give me a break ! ............ he is JS , he has the skill to win on anything no matter how bad it is Right ? ......... he won on the blue devil didn't he ? ......... did he really drop the bike excuse ? :lol:

Ohh Yes Yes All the new rules and crap is hard to keep up with. Is A2 still up for grabs or has JS7 been declared the winner?  I wonder if they will rerun A1 if JS7 has been declared the winner?

• MRD RACING

Posted January 16, 2014 - 02:04 PM

Ohh Yes Yes All the new rules and crap is hard to keep up with. Is A2 still up for grabs or has JS7 been declared the winner?  I wonder if they will rerun A1 if JS7 has been declared the winner?

Im sure it will mark 3 straight wins for JS no matter where he ends up :lol:

• DezRover

Posted January 16, 2014 - 05:44 PM

Bubba will win. Barcia second. The rest are homos. The end.

• OkieTwister

Posted January 16, 2014 - 05:57 PM

oh-no-you-didnt.gif

• MRD RACING

Posted January 16, 2014 - 06:04 PM

ok ........... but if they don't then they are the homo's

• rolliew

Posted January 18, 2014 - 07:27 PM

Seven

• 223hpyhooker

Posted January 18, 2014 - 10:16 PM

Great race

• auburnu008

Posted January 18, 2014 - 10:17 PM

Reed! So glad for that guy. Hell of a race.

• BassMan

Posted January 18, 2014 - 10:28 PM

• Alan48

Posted January 18, 2014 - 10:32 PM

Great racing !!! Thumb's up to Reed and to all these guy's that make our sport SUPERCROSS !!!!!!!!

• thsp485

Posted January 18, 2014 - 10:47 PM

A2 is one of those races that will be talked about years in the future.  This was a very important race for the sport.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Supercross

Silly Season facts by BBA

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  42 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

2014 Silly Season - Last man standing by Kev_XR

• 19 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

All the whiners will be happy to know.... by GBowman

• Hot  27 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

No more Toronto SX by thumper dad

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Hansen Racing Again by ThumpNRed

• 17 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.