Brayton's results best PR for YZ450 in a long time?

6 replies to this topic
  • YamaLink

Posted January 12, 2014 - 01:54 PM

Not that we need a pro to tell us, but it's sure nice hearing positive comments about the YZ450 and seeing the results. Many, many local  riders are raving about the 2014 model - saying it feels and performs like a new KX450 in so many ways and better in some (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery), but not hearing the announcers go on and on about phantom issues from the Stewart era is just plain ol' good business!

Brayton sure had the blue bike dialed through the whoops, didn't he?!?!

• RockerYZWR

Posted January 12, 2014 - 02:39 PM

Great to see Joe Gibbs Yamaha on the podium. Awesome racing last night.

• HRC

Posted January 13, 2014 - 01:54 PM

Very very good for the rider, brand and team !

Well deserved !

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 06yz

Posted January 13, 2014 - 07:21 PM

Yup, awesome for Yamaha.  Cooper Webb is getting them the best 250 coverage in years too.

MAX!!!

• bryce716

Posted January 14, 2014 - 05:33 PM

Brayton looked like the smoothest most comfy rider on the track.I ride a rmz450 and after watching him hold off the Dunge and showing poto a wheel,makes me want to go out and buy a yz.

• Dune Ready

Posted January 19, 2014 - 05:37 PM

Am I the only one that thinks Joe Gibbs Racing made a mistake going after Josh Grant? Brayton looks great, but Grant has not done very well in a long time.  I wish they would have went after Davey Millsaps.

• zeuszuki

Posted January 19, 2014 - 10:13 PM

Am I the only one that thinks Joe Gibbs Racing made a mistake going after Josh Grant? Brayton looks great, but Grant has not done very well in a long time.  I wish they would have went after Davey Millsaps.

It would have been interesting to see what Millsaps could do on one of these, he was going very well on the last gen YZ and the '14 is 100x better :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.