Mick Doohan

2 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted April 29, 2001 - 04:43 PM

Good morning all,

My wife, Georgie, is a flight attendant with Ansett here in Australia. She was in Tasmania the weekend before last. Whilst having dinner at one of the restaurants in Launceston with the flight crew, she just so happened to be sitting next to the real legend of mototcycling. Yes, the 5 time (in succession) world 500cc GP hero, Mick Doohan. He was racing in the Targa Rally around Tasmania. A 6 day car race on some of the finest roads in the world. :)

In any case, she called me and told me that she was sitting next to him. I proceeded to inform her that she had my permission to sleep with him... :D If she did not, I would leave her... :D... Just Kidding. But, she did sit with him, speak with him, had a few drinks and, best of all, had him sign the following...." To Motard Mitch. Best Wishes. mich Doohan..." :D

I will scan the message and signature some time this week and forward it to you guys. Bryan, Kev, Bill, I am sure you guys would appreciate this.

In any case, she says he is a really nice guy, easy to speak to. Oh, by the way, he asked her if she would be interested in being a flight attendant on his private Jet.... YEEHAAAAA......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Lou*

Posted April 29, 2001 - 06:41 PM

Hey Mitch,
Mick must have had a few wines under his belt if he signed it Mich Doohan

• SchlepRock

Posted April 29, 2001 - 07:57 PM

Ah yes, the ole, "flight attendent" trick, hehehe, hahaha, seriously though, That is awesome, I would have asked him to sign my, well anything. Congrats

'91 DR350, '01 TTR 125L(wifes) 2000 DRZ E
IMS 4.2gal tank, DSP frame protectors, DSP fork guards, Acerbis DHH Light, Renthal Bars, Yosh slip-on, Topeak computer setup, 13 front sprocket, WER Skidplate, Thumper Racing Radiator braces/guards, Moose Handguards with Deflectors, and many more to come.... Where is the kickstart on this thing....

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.