Yz426 interchangeable parts

6 replies to this topic
  • missouri-man

Posted January 11, 2014 - 07:15 PM

Do u guys know if a 2003 yz450 pipe will fit a yz426

• Yammer-Hammer

Posted January 11, 2014 - 07:29 PM

Im not gunna be a rules &%$#@! and get after you for not searching before you posted, but you can check out this for your answer.

http://www.thumperta...s/#entry8048859

Edited by Yammer-Hammer, January 11, 2014 - 07:34 PM.

• missouri-man

Posted January 11, 2014 - 08:07 PM

Sorry bout that haha my moblie app sucks i looked for like 2 hours and didnt find that but thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Yammer-Hammer

Posted January 11, 2014 - 11:00 PM

Sorry bout that haha my moblie app sucks i looked for like 2 hours and didnt find that but thanks

Its all good! Haha and welcome

• missouri-man

Posted January 11, 2014 - 11:29 PM

But like i was sayn i lookn at by n a mega bomb pipe for my 426 they dont make them for it but i found one for a 2003 yz450 any idea if it will fiy

• grayracer513

Posted January 12, 2014 - 08:25 AM

Im not gunna be a rules &%$#@! and get after you for not searching before you posted,...

That's good, since you aren't a moderator, and there is no rule that requires anyone to search. Before posting.

• Yammer-Hammer

Posted January 12, 2014 - 11:29 AM

That's good, since you aren't a moderator, and there is no rule that requires anyone to search. Before posting.

Oh its only the moderator thats do that. I just have seen people getting after others for not searching before posting something that has been covered a hundred times like jeting.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.