2011 YZ450F wheels on a 2002 YZ426F?

2 replies to this topic
  • DPC

Posted January 10, 2014 - 11:26 PM

Hey there TT crew..... Got a question that I haven't had any luck with. I picked a set of 2011 YZ450F stock wheels with tires, aftermarket rotors and sproket. I couldn't pass them up for $80 bucks considering the great shape they're in. My question is the compatibility with my 2002 YZ426F. It looks like the front will work but the back axle is a different size. Is their a way I can get them to work?? Thank soooo much for all the great advice.

- Deal or no deal    :thumbsup:  :thumbsdn:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted January 11, 2014 - 08:39 AM

The front can be used if you use the spacers for the '11.  The rear can't be made to fit by any reasonable means I'm aware of.  No bearings exist that you can use to convert it to the 25mm axle size.

• DPC

Posted January 11, 2014 - 09:16 AM

Thanks GR...... Your the man!!!  :thumbsup:

Related Content

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.