2014 Yzf 450

6 replies to this topic
  • ballsdeep32

Posted January 09, 2014 - 11:54 AM

I just got a 2014 yzf 450 and can't seem to find aftermarket parts for it or graphics. Please help if you know of any good websites, ride on thanks!

• 2010yz450f

Posted January 09, 2014 - 12:02 PM

As a fellow 450 rider check out motorsport.com they have a pretty wide selection for the yz's

• rickallen124

Posted January 09, 2014 - 04:16 PM

Factory Effex and quite a few other graphic companies have stuff available. The aftermarket parts department is still slim but Works Connection and few other companies have parts available.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ballsdeep32

Posted January 09, 2014 - 07:42 PM

Thanks guys

• ballsdeep32

Posted January 09, 2014 - 07:49 PM

Also looking for a header&pipe any insight on what's performing best? Best mapping turners for the pipe? Work with me fellas I'm a 2 stroke whore Newley into the 4 stroke world. I know now what I was missing!!

• Greg Pennsiltucky Lykens

Posted January 11, 2014 - 04:42 AM

Also looking for a header&pipe any insight on what's performing best? Best mapping turners for the pipe? Work with me fellas I'm a 2 stroke whore Newley into the 4 stroke world. I know now what I was missing!!

Buy the GYTR tuner.  Much better than investing in a new pipe.  I have one since 2010 and it is a great tool. Still works on the 2014.

MXA has a pipe shootout for the new 2014 YZ 450.   Stock Pipe is good.  Pipe makes just shy of 60 HP. That is a lot.  You need more, than you need to loose weight.

• DDMX18

Posted January 12, 2014 - 07:03 PM

I'm running the full FMT RCT4.1 Ti and it is a definite improvement over stock. It hasnt changed it drastically, but will give it a little more ever rev. Seems that the stock (all 0's) is the best map with it) I've also tried the pro circuit Ti6 and it made a big difference but not in a way that i liked, gave it a very hard hit up top but changed the characteristics and took away all of the bototm/mid. We havent been able to find a good map for the pro circuit pipe yet.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.