What pro circuit parts fit a baja dirt runner 150

2 replies to this topic
  • MixedMxRider22

Posted January 07, 2014 - 04:04 PM

I got a baja dirt runner 150 and I want to add some pro circuit parts to it. I chose pro circuit because I did research on fmf and pro circuit. I thought personally that out of what I heard pro circuit is better. So what parts should I use to put in the bike. I really want to know what mufflers will fit the bike it is a 4 stroke also.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KcDavis

Posted January 07, 2014 - 09:09 PM

Why not contact Pro Circuit and ask?

• leafsrule16

Posted January 08, 2014 - 07:49 AM

None. Your bike is an off brand bike that nobody makes parts for. Furthermore, the difference between not only pro circuit and FMF is pretty much nothing just as there is such a small difference from aftermarket to stock in a lot of cases as well. You're just paying for bling and honestly, why would you bling a baja runner? If you want something "cool" get a 125 and put some "pro circuit parts" on that. There's nothing that can be done to make an off-brand Chinese bike "cool" sorry to tell you. It's like when guys dump a ton of money into their Honda Civic's instead of just getting something cool but in this case even worse... like dumping money into some chinese car we never heard of that nobody makes parts for and is worth $200 used. 

Related Content

Reviews

Honda CRF250X 2015 by Chris.GVS

Honda CRF250X 2015
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Reviews

Honda CRF450X 2015 by Chris.GVS

Honda CRF450X 2015
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Reviews

Honda CRF100F 2014 by Chris.GVS

Honda CRF100F 2014
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Reviews

Honda CRF80F 2014 by Chris.GVS

Honda CRF80F 2014
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Starting troubles by jprga

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF450X
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.