New KTM 350 EXC-F sub fender and fender bag

• 2 months later...

I love the bag and especially the fender. I ordered the bag from dirt bike gear and it is a well designed bag. I was originally going to purchase the fast bag which is much slimmer, but decided on the regular bag to fit more items. 

I dont mean to drag up to many old threads but what size is your bag? a regular or a large? also how are you liking it by now? still loving it?

I purchased the regular bag. It is a well designed bag and very tough. I love the bag and its the perfect size. I thought about the fast bag which is more slim lined, but Im glad I have the extra room. I would consider it a must mod since there is no where on the bike to store anything. 

Check out my video

thanks 

• 10 months later...

I believe I just posted the same question on your YouTube discussion forum.  If so, apologies for the redundancy.  You mention in the video that someone built the subfender for you. If you could provide contact and/or ordering information, it will be sincerely appreciated.  Thank you!

I believe I just posted the same question on your YouTube discussion forum. If so, apologies for the redundancy. You mention in the video that someone built the subfender for you. If you could provide contact and/or ordering information, it will be sincerely appreciated. Thank you!

Looks like the factory KTM XC-W rear tail light. Paul Williams on eBay is who a lot of guys go through.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/201269203340

Edited by supergper