Greyracer

14 replies to this topic
  • Yammer-Hammer

Posted December 17, 2013 - 11:31 PM

I swear greyracer is the lifeblood of the yamaha forum, it seems like this dude knows everything and has owned every bike made. Im just curious how old he is and what the hell he does for a living, lol he sounds like hes loaded

Edited by Yammer-Hammer, December 17, 2013 - 11:32 PM.

• VetRacer75

Posted December 18, 2013 - 03:34 AM

I swear greyracer is the lifeblood of the yamaha forum, it seems like this dude knows everything and has owned every bike made. Im just curious how old he is and what the hell he does for a living, lol he sounds like hes loaded

Yeah agree, top guy, giving up so much of his time to help random strangers.
Age is irrelevant, He is gold, loaded with information, willing to help, should be more like him.

• YamaLink

Posted December 18, 2013 - 12:55 PM

And he never comes across as all-knowing with an ego. Makes his info that much more priceless. Expertise that a beginner can understand.

• yz133rider

Posted December 18, 2013 - 01:07 PM

You know i was okay with it for a while, but since the 10s were so changed and all and he still kept knowing every little detail i began to have my doubts, he must be a robot.

Just kidding no but really your not a robot are you?

• grayracer513

Posted December 18, 2013 - 02:29 PM

but really your not a robot are you?

Depends on who you ask.

(this is an automated response. do not reply directly to this message)

• Hoosier-Daddy

Posted December 18, 2013 - 03:08 PM

Big fan. Thanks for sharing the knowledge. You are a very valuable and appreciated resource for many of us.

• f150jokerstyle

Posted December 18, 2013 - 07:25 PM

Big fan. Thanks for sharing the knowledge. You are a very valuable and appreciated resource for many of us.

+1  :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • writebrian

Posted December 18, 2013 - 08:02 PM

+10000   :applause:

• Bryan Bosch

Posted December 18, 2013 - 08:04 PM

Grey out test riding some new jetting specs...

11105d1382396915-final-rides-getting-col

• grayracer513

Posted December 18, 2013 - 08:12 PM

That can't be me, the shoulders are too muscular.

• Yzflier977

Posted December 19, 2013 - 06:20 PM

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

• alfie

Posted December 20, 2013 - 02:00 AM

Greyracer as been here longer than me and ive done ten years. So my conclusion is he must be related to noah or at least a very close friend.

Edited by alfie, December 20, 2013 - 02:00 AM.

• grayracer513

Posted December 20, 2013 - 11:55 AM

Good 'Ol Noah.  I miss him.  He was always a little eccentric, though.  I remember we used to have long debates about whether dirt would end up being a popular idea or not.  I think it's worked out pretty well, don't you?

• rmxdan

Posted December 20, 2013 - 12:23 PM

Grey out test riding some new jetting specs...

Don't know how the bike is running, but he appears to be running a little lean! :smirk:

I'll add that I'm pretty new here but I had noticed grayracer (amongst various others) is a knowledgeable dude. It is the likes of these sort of people that make a forum successful when they take the time to share their knowledge and experience while helping out people with their problems and questions.

Well done sir, your efforts are much appreciated.  :thumbsup:

• YHGEORGE

Posted December 21, 2013 - 10:39 AM

Good 'Ol Noah.  I miss him.  He was always a little eccentric, though.  I remember we used to have long debates about whether dirt would end up being a popular idea or not.  I think it's worked out pretty well, don't you?

Not if you are a sailboat guy in Iowa.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.