2010 Retro Graphics

5 replies to this topic
  • mxbrewski

Posted December 17, 2013 - 06:57 AM

Graphics were done by 180 Graphics in Cottonwood CA.

152.JPG

Edited by mxbrewski, December 17, 2013 - 06:58 AM.

• mxbrewski

Posted December 17, 2013 - 07:05 AM

Here are some other shots too. I had to use the white plastics as I could not find yellow for this model. I think that Bryar at 180 nailed these for this year bike, and he also has this in the red/white/black combo too that I'm gonna pick up from him after the first of the year. Forgive the shots, as this is a much brighter yellow than shows on the pictures, came out kind of flat for some reason.

Attached Thumbnails

• 150.JPG
  • 155.JPG
  • 159.JPG

Edited by mxbrewski, December 17, 2013 - 07:07 AM.

• Bturner

Posted December 17, 2013 - 06:14 PM

Man those are really nice. Does he make them for the 09? I always liked this roofer year factory graphics.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Monk

Posted December 17, 2013 - 06:26 PM

Looks pretty good but your photography needs some work....the shadows aren't helping....

• mxbrewski

Posted December 18, 2013 - 05:46 AM

Looks pretty good but your photography needs some work....the shadows aren't helping....

Yeah I know, I took them real quick before I went riding.

• mxbrewski

Posted December 18, 2013 - 05:49 AM

Man those are really nice. Does he make them for the 09? I always liked this roofer year factory graphics.

I'm not sure, try 180decals.com

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.