Normal or Nuts? Ice racing on R1 and WR450F....

6 replies to this topic
  • beairmo

Posted December 11, 2013 - 04:05 AM

Don't know if this has been posted before so sorry in advance if redundant.

Are these guys crazy? I don't speak I-talian so don't know what they are saying. Make sure you watch the very end of the video before you decide if they are nuts. Hint: mouse racing...

• JDLowrance

Posted December 11, 2013 - 11:49 AM

No wonder you cannot understand them.....they're speaking French. :rolleyes:

• YamaLink

Posted December 11, 2013 - 07:46 PM

French. I-talian. It's all the same language when it comes to going full throttle on the ice: crazy!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SurfaceToAir

Posted December 11, 2013 - 09:55 PM

I might get banned for saying this but.... I'd take a ride in that Porche with those heated seats over either bike. BRRRRR ! ! ! ! Ice racing is NUTS!  Single bike with the car is scary to me, enough. The dudes riding on a track with a dozen other chain saws ( I mean bikes with studded snow tires ) takes way bigger balls than I can claim to have.

• auscanvet

Posted December 15, 2013 - 03:28 AM

Looks pretty safe to me. My last ice racer was a CR500……………..with a sidecar!!!!

• slothman

Posted December 20, 2013 - 04:06 PM

Ice wheelies onna R1 ?? 160 mph ?! Ya.....he's nutzzzz LOL !

• byggd

Posted December 21, 2013 - 08:32 AM

Looks like a blast! But at 52 I think I better pass  :cry: 

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.