YZ250f 09 Oil Pressure Relief Value not in genuine Part manual

2 replies to this topic
  • johnsbikerepairs

Posted December 11, 2013 - 01:53 AM

Attached are two pics of pressure relief valve on the outside clutch cover plate case,  i'm trying to find parts or part number to replace seal.  I'm unable to find parts through manuals or online OME parts sites.  Took it into Yamaha and mechanic couldn't find parts.  Can anyone out there help with part number or link to a part site.  It would be very much appreciated

Attached Thumbnails

• yz.jpg
  • yz1.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted December 11, 2013 - 07:47 AM

(Wrong forum.  Moved to YZ450F)

Attached are two pics of pressure relief valve on the outside clutch cover plate case,  i'm trying to find parts or part number to replace seal.  I'm unable to find parts through manuals or online OME parts sites.  Took it into Yamaha and mechanic couldn't find parts.  Can anyone out there help with part number or link to a part site.  It would be very much appreciated

Item #29 on the Crankcase Cover 1 page of the parts fiche; PN 583-13113-00-00 "Check Ball Seat"

It's not a pressure relief valve, BTW, it's the low pressure check that prevents oil from quickly migrating back from the oil reservoir to the sump while the engine is not running.

Yamaha Parts: http://www.yamahamot...t.aspx?ls=sport

• johnsbikerepairs

Posted December 23, 2013 - 11:21 PM

Hi Greyracer513,
Thanks for the info, much appreciated, it helped heaps, keep up the good work

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.