For Sale- White Bros. E-Series w/ tapered head pipe

8 replies to this topic
  • bluetick

Posted December 26, 2001 - 10:58 PM

White Bros. E- Series with S/A, and White Bros. tapered head pipe. Excellent condition, no dents or dings. $250 + shipping

• Woody426

Posted December 27, 2001 - 10:50 PM

I have an e-series and would be interested in the head pipe only. If you get someone that wants just the e-series and not the headpipe e-mail me dhwoody@mindspring.com

Woody

• Tom_in_KS

Posted December 27, 2001 - 11:35 AM

I would be interested in the E-Silencer if you want to split them up.

E-mail me with a price.

Hey Woody, if you want to split this up let me know.

Thanks

• bluetick

Posted December 27, 2001 - 12:10 PM

I have no problem breaking up the pipe and silencer, as long as the end result is that I receive $250 total. The original cost difference between pipe and silencer was around 40% with the silencer being the more expensive item. If you can agree upon who will pay what portion, I'll split it up.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Woody426

Posted December 27, 2001 - 02:06 PM

Ok Tom,
I think we can do this. Here is the deal, I work at a Harley-Davidson dealer. We sell WB stuff so I can get the headpipe for $135.00 new out the door. So I would be willing to pay $100.00 even for the headpipe including shipping. Let me know what you think,
Woody

• bluetick

Posted December 27, 2001 - 02:21 PM

Oh, if anyone wants pictures, feel free to email me at chrisscr_52@yahoo.com.

I'm more than willing to give you the best idea of what you're getting well before you get it.

Thanks

• Tom_in_KS

Posted December 28, 2001 - 12:10 PM

Sound like an interesting deal. I am e-mailing for some pictures to help in my decision.

later..

• bluetick

Posted December 28, 2001 - 12:25 PM

Just replied to the recent emails requesting pictures. Dead camera battery, and a dinner reservation in an hour, so it'll be tomorrow before I get any out.

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for the interest.

• Woody426

Posted December 29, 2001 - 10:07 PM

Received the pics, looks good. I'm still in for the headpipe if I can get it for $100.00 OTD. Let me know guys.

Thanks Woody

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Should I buy this bike? help....... by Numsa Hul

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 10 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • 1 review
  • Last review by Tommyk_55
  • On January 15, 2017

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.