11 Value?

3 replies to this topic
  • mxstate

Posted November 24, 2013 - 12:09 PM

i am on the edge of selling the big Yamie.

Less time to ride/train. I need to downsize to an "easier" bike. 250F or even litttle smoker

I'm the second owner.

120 hours on stock bottom end. (inspected 5 hours ago by pro mechanic ) fresh top end.

Fresh suspension and plastics/graphics

Very clean bike

Yosh muffler

Engine relocation kit

spare air/oil filters. extra set of plastics.

GYTR tuner

Stock muffler

Good tires/brakes

Market is so all over the place these days that it's hard to put a realistic $ figure.

What are you seeing in your area?

Attached Thumbnails

• 103.jpg

• PETE24

Posted November 25, 2013 - 10:59 AM

the dealer just offered me 4100 for my 13 450 has 39 hrs one it FC suspension ridden by a 50 yr old dam near perfect, i guess id be happy with 5k for mine so yours two  years older and three times the hrs  3500 maybe

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bboyce

Posted November 25, 2013 - 04:59 PM

Your bike looks like a good clean bike, the only issue I would see if I were in the market are the hours. But that's not all that much for these Yami's. I wouldn't see any reason why you couldn't get around 4k for it.

• counteru

Posted December 02, 2013 - 05:52 AM

i just got rid of a 2012 with less than 30 hours on it for 4500 if that helps. Was a little on the low side but it went pretty fast!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.