4 replies to this topic
  • albertlui

Posted November 22, 2013 - 06:57 AM

:smashpc:

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_4528.JPG

Posted November 22, 2013 - 12:10 PM

:smashpc:

Refresh my memory.......where are these bikes built?????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • albertlui

Posted November 26, 2013 - 09:47 PM

Refresh my memory.......where are these bikes built?????

must be Japan, but don't know why Hong Kong dealer import such version.  It comes with comp ECU and no throttle stop screw(even the screw hole).  And no ODO function in the meter.   :excuseme:

Posted November 27, 2013 - 05:23 AM

must be Japan, but don't know why Hong Kong dealer import such version.  It comes with comp ECU and no throttle stop screw(even the screw hole).  And no ODO function in the meter.   :excuseme:

At least you don't have to worry about changing those items out, that's nice. Funny you got a Spanish manual though, maybe your bike has been on a road trip.

Edited by 080, November 27, 2013 - 05:23 AM.

• albertlui

Posted November 28, 2013 - 10:08 PM

i feel surprise that there are different speedometers for odo and wheel size adjustable.

hope the english service manual can be found on web soon...  :worthy:

Edited by albertlui, November 28, 2013 - 10:14 PM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.