2004 WR 450F

1 reply to this topic
  • Brett Ralph

Posted November 16, 2013 - 09:40 AM

Hi Guys anyone out there know where i can download a manual for the WR 450F 2004 as the oil level has me concerned as we serviced the bike and put in just 1 liter of oil and the dip stick by the steering head showed the correct level, after a short ride there was a lot of oil being pushed out the breather pipe and splashing on the back wheel, this settled down i figured that we put too much oil on then today after a long ride i opened the dip stick and oil just came bubbling out almost like it was under pressure. any help anyone????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted November 16, 2013 - 12:28 PM

You need a manual bad!

That bike has multiple oil removal points and a fairly strict method of removing the oil filter cover.

You need to remove the oil from at least two places on every oil change, and four once a year.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.