Need help with what this is!

3 replies to this topic
  • BigNick98

Posted November 10, 2013 - 06:57 PM

Hey guys I need some quick help. I noticed I had a broken bolt on my sub frame so I discovered it was holding this black thing on. I took the broken bolt out but I cant figure out how to get it back together. Does anyone know? Or even what it's for? Do I need it? My only thought is that it keeps the chain from coming up past this point when the suspension compresses.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1384138568985.jpg

• Yammer-Hammer

Posted November 10, 2013 - 07:05 PM

That is a chain roller, it is there to stop the chain from going past that point when the suspension bottoms out. As for if you need it or not, im not sure, but if it were me i would try and get it back together

Edited by Yammer-Hammer, November 10, 2013 - 07:06 PM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigNick98

Posted November 10, 2013 - 07:42 PM

I got it, thanks man

• Yammer-Hammer

Posted November 10, 2013 - 08:02 PM

No problem

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.