WR250 or WR450

2 replies to this topic
  • Thomas1737

Posted January 01, 2004 - 05:02 PM

:D I am having trouble trying to decide on which one to choose. I ride mainly on tight wooded trails with some open areas and lots of sand. I have no plans to run at the track or race. I weight approx 170lbs plus gear and 5'9" tall. Thanks for any help. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SBG

Posted January 01, 2004 - 05:08 PM

Dude, just look about 10-15 topics down on both 250 and 450 BB's because someone asked on both boards the other day and most people gave their opinions.

• logansowner

Posted January 01, 2004 - 06:38 PM

Same as the question I asked yesterday. Got some great answers too, good cases for both the fo-fitty and the 250 :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.