426 owners manual

4 replies to this topic
  • ecranage

Posted January 01, 2004 - 04:36 PM

Hi to you all from a newbie!

Can anyone please tell me where I can get hold of a manual for my 01 426 wr?

Cheers,
Evan

• Disco

Posted January 01, 2004 - 04:41 PM

You're in luck.

There is a Clymers WR426 owners manual on Ebay right now, although the dirt bike shops are about the same price (and they dont gouge you for shipping either)

check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...item=2451823048

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sylvain

Posted January 03, 2004 - 08:18 AM

Check Motoman's site on TT. There is a copy of the owner manual.

• dale

Posted January 03, 2004 - 10:52 AM

I don't think the Clymers manuals are as good as the factory ones. I buy a factory manual for everything I own.
Bikes, Quad, Car, Truck. Most are pricey at $50-100, but well worth it. Compared to the price of my Snap-On tools they are a bargin.

• tracker59

Posted January 04, 2004 - 08:11 AM

I just bought a factory manual for 02wr426 from dealer, it was pricy but I think worth it. Cost about $50.00. The manual comes from an outside supplier, but seems to be exact reprint.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.