WR450F or ???????

22 replies to this topic
  • RichBaker

Posted January 07, 2004 - 05:39 PM

Eastside Cycle in Tucson has a 03WR, I'm not sure if it's a 250 or 450 though....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • logansowner

Posted January 07, 2004 - 07:13 PM

Buy another Honda; Yamaha doesn't support the WR450 and teaches dealers to ignore and lie about problems with their bikes.

Flame away, but its the truth....

Um BS. I don't doubt that your Yamaha dealer sucks, and that maybe your Honda dealer is good. But that doesn't mean anything, my Honda dealer is ignorant and doesn't want to do anything for anyone, however my Yamaha dealer is awsome. And I don't for one minute thing that all Yamaha dealers are good and all Honda dealers are bad. That is just stupid.

• Math

Posted January 09, 2004 - 06:23 PM

I'm with logansowner on this one. My Yam dealeris very bad here too ( I bought the bike used and the yam dealer here is bad) so if I need help with the bike I just go and ask to the orange dealer here. He just knows more about dirtbikes than anybody else around here. Doesn't mean that orange or blue is better or worse...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.