Pics and diagrams needed please for lighting mod

No replies to this topic
  • Slicke36

Posted November 02, 2013 - 03:04 AM

Hiya guys from the UK

I have been reading many threads on here about upgrading the stator, floating the ground and upgrading the reg/ret

I have got myself a 2000 426 which currently has a working front rear and brake light but as everyone keeps posting its dull at idle,

So I was looking into getting shipped over the tusk enduro kit then upgrading the battery and connecting the front light to this setup, not sure what regulator to get thou as I am in the UK. this then gives me full UK legal bike.

My question is can you guys please email/pm me pics diagrams of a walkthur of how to do this as all the threads I have read are abit per dated and links don't work anymore or people have emailed the details between themselfs

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.