anyone ride/members at towercity PA?

8 replies to this topic
  • Squidwerd_on_a_400f

Posted December 22, 2001 - 08:52 AM

Looking for thumpers to ride w/ at the city. I am 32, intermediate, and can go pretty good at towercity. The posers I ride w/ always back out.
I live in Philly, and am willing to ride anywhere,almost anytime. I have to check with my wife from time to time, but I am able to go pretty much anytime. I am a member at TCTRI,b-82.
I can be reached on this forum or TCTRI forum, same display name on both. :) :D

• Bill

Posted December 22, 2001 - 03:14 PM

I'm member A-76 and hit-man is also a member.

Let's ride :)

• #1_Hit-man

Posted December 22, 2001 - 04:56 PM

Yes we can do that, but you might have to wait a while for me. My bike is getting a total makeover, you won't know its a 426 until you hear it blast by you :) . I'll fill you in when the makeover is done. THANX! See Ya on the trails soon. ~HITMAN~

• Matt_W

Posted December 22, 2001 - 04:58 PM

Hey Squidwerd,

I'm an officer and the web guy for Tower City. I ride with a lot of other guys on 426's and your more than welcome to join us. You have to like to hill climb though !!! Go to the Contact Us page for the Tower City web site and click on the email icon to email me. I am usually up every weeked, and now that it's hunting season, I typically go up on a Sunday.

[ December 22, 2001: Message edited by: Matt W ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted December 23, 2001 - 04:12 AM

Hey Squidwerd:

Myself and a few friends go up to Tower City fairly regularly, I'm member #472.

We were up there yesterday.

We'll all have to get together and ride.

• louie_dog_4

Posted December 23, 2001 - 09:59 AM

Any body in western PA that wanna go riding?>?/

• dan_Rekito

Posted December 23, 2001 - 01:42 PM

Hey where is that place . Im in delaware \ newark wilmington. need directions how much etc. thanks in advance

• Matt_W

Posted December 23, 2001 - 01:55 PM

Goto the Tower City web site and all of the information you need is here. You have to check the place out, it's definetely one of the top 3 riding spots on the entire east coast, hands down !!!

• Squidwerd_on_a_400f

Posted December 24, 2001 - 02:58 PM

Thank you all for the replies. I'll be contacting for a ride after the holidays.

Thumpin in the city.
look out scooters here comes a real thumper!!!!!!

99-400f homer
01-xr100r marge
00 husky 50 twister
91 kx125 buddy bike :) :D :D

Related Content

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.