SPEEDWORLD MONDAY

10 replies to this topic
  • F-Pilot

Posted December 21, 2001 - 07:09 PM

Open from 9am to 1pm. I am planning on being there about 10:30. Anyone else?
G-Man, Armoubl, Dave S, Maico, BikeDestroyer, or any other AZ TTer's?
I'll be there, #5x in a pewter S-10 ZR2.

• motojunkie

Posted December 22, 2001 - 07:49 AM

I won't be there Monday, thanks for the invite. Speedworld is now open every day through, I think, January 6.

• BikeDestroyer

Posted December 22, 2001 - 01:37 PM

I have to work until 1pm on monday. I plan on going out there either the 29 or 30 though.

• F-Pilot

Posted December 23, 2001 - 03:47 PM

I won't be there!
Went on my first trailride today (Sun). Rode a buddys 2 smoke, stalled it on a steep hill, fell about 30 feet down the hill and tweaked my elbow.
When I tried to pick the bike up my elbow made some strange popping/cracking noises and I had no strength in it. Hope it's just a sprain 'cuz I can't lift anything with it tonite. Took a couple Percosets and going to bed.
Thanks for the help today BlkeDestroyer!

• RacerX

Posted December 24, 2001 - 12:31 PM

Take care of that elbow F, hope it's just a sprain too...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RacerX

Posted December 29, 2001 - 08:05 PM

How is the elbow doing F?

• F-Pilot

Posted January 01, 2002 - 08:21 AM

Thanks Paul, the elbow isn't as bad as I thought but it still hurts to try and lift anything or flex the muscles. I'm gonna give it another week or two. I was hoping to race the WORC's event at Speedworld but I think I'll postpone my return until the 4 stroke nats race in Feb.
How is your wrist, you're probably suffering through PT now. Tough it out cuz it works.
Maybe I'll see you at the year end dinner?

• BikeDestroyer

Posted January 01, 2002 - 02:41 PM

F-Pilot,

Not to worry your elbow will be ready for the WORCS race because it has been postponed until Feb. 16 & 17. Missed you out on the trails this weekend.

• F-Pilot

Posted January 01, 2002 - 02:53 PM

That's good, now I can race both!!
Do they run a team race at WORCS?

• BikeDestroyer

Posted January 02, 2002 - 09:11 AM

From the entry form that I have they have cut the team race out of the program, which I think really sucks.

• RacerX

Posted January 02, 2002 - 05:38 PM

Glad to here the elbow isn't too bad F. Lot's of PT on the wrist along with 3 dynamic splints for at least 2 more months. We'll be at the AZOT awards dinner Saturday, see you there...

[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: RacerX ]

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.