ride blue for christmas!

• TORCH

Posted December 21, 2001 - 03:39 PM

some of my riding buddies and myself
are going to ride at the landing mx
in easton maryland
any tt riders interested in a freindly
christmas weekend ride?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman393

Posted December 21, 2001 - 04:51 PM

Do you even have to ask if I am riding on Christmas? :)

• FASTFRANK

Posted December 27, 2001 - 06:08 AM

Torch,
I see you are from Alexandria, I am south of you in Lynchburg. You ever go to BirchCreek Motorsports park in Danville? I checked out the website for the Landing Mx in Maryland and would like to go sometime but it is quite a drive and my truck is kinda out of commission thanks to my buddy gettin stuck in his "brother's" brand new Tundra ext. cab V8 on my track I ride at home over the holidays. 2 trucks stuck and a $400 tow bill later we got out. And it ripped my 4-wheel drive out of my Dakota. tracks are for bikes and 4 wheelers not $35,000 trucks, LOL anyway give me a shout if you ever want to hook up and go to Danville. Little cold and muddy to ride right now though. Keep Rippin it!! E-mail:FrankNinja9r@aol.com :)

• TORCH

Posted December 29, 2001 - 03:26 AM

thanks for the invitation fastfrank
i would like to get down there and ride.
i havent been to birch creek.
do they have open practice ride days?
do you have your own mx track?
thanks

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.