Temperature Sensor

1 reply to this topic
  • Gashira

Posted December 30, 2003 - 04:20 PM

Where can i get one ???
I will need this for my intentions of doing long highway runs.
Also, ive been hearing loads of info on highway gearing for constant speeds between 60-70 mph without over revving/heating.
What is a choice that we can safely agree on ???
Sorry to keep pounding this, but i would like to make one purchase of another set of sprokets if possible.

Thanks alot for all the replies....sometimes this forum has too much info !!! LOL !!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gomopar440

Posted December 31, 2003 - 10:27 AM

Parts Unlimited carries one by Daytona. It's about 1.25"high x 2.5"wide x .5"thick, black plastic case with blue backlight LCD display. I fitted one to a FZR racebike before, pretty simple really. The only electrical hookups are pos, neg and sensor wire. You might have a small problem trying to find a hole for the sensor to screw into. I was thinking of making a "T" to put in line with one of the rad hoses. I kept the one on the FZR when I sold the bike and plan on putting it on the WR soon.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.