Odometer Eliminator ?????

4 replies to this topic
  • Realfast

Posted December 30, 2003 - 01:16 PM

Does anyone know who makes an aluminum spacer to eliminate the Odometer gear on the front wheel. I know ive seen them but i cant remember where.

• PCH

Posted December 30, 2003 - 02:40 PM

Here is one from Barnums. Looks nice. :) I have used it I just saw it on off-road.com project bike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MasiveMoe

Posted December 30, 2003 - 03:35 PM

For my WR-F, I used a OEM yamaha part for the same year YZ-F. I did replace the stock bearings with Pivotworks(sealed) also, as they(stock) were open bearings, and removing the odo. drive leaves them(stock) exposed.

Hope this helps,

• Math

Posted December 31, 2003 - 10:47 AM

I did the same: put the YZF spacer and go!

• AkRider

Posted January 01, 2004 - 01:06 PM

Flatlandracing.com makes a nice one and if you tell them your a member of TT they'll probably give you a discount.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.