any one in here from nc

2 replies to this topic
  • wnut426

Posted December 20, 2001 - 08:30 PM

hi im thinking about moveing over there to the states to nc n the new year and was wondering iff any ne could tell me wot the riding is like there and where u can go riding and help would be cool

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted December 21, 2001 - 04:17 AM

I live in Va north or NC and there are quite a few areas to ride on the east coast. NC has a few tracks that I know of and VA has a few tracks also. Many mountains so there are also alot of trails. I ride mainly at the track I have at my house, but I do go to Birch Creek motorsports park occasionally and that is right on the NC VA border. As long as you got a thumper anywhere is fun to ride!! :)

• zx7king

Posted December 21, 2001 - 08:10 AM

I live in Cary, NC (Raleigh area) and we have a lot of places to ride, track and trail. It never really gets cold so riding is great all year.

-- charles

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.